Tuesday, October 21, 2008

THROUGH MY LENS

Images are hard to get & sometimes there is no 2nd chance for another take!!

To obtain all these images takes time, effort & sometimes luck. It would be very easy just to right click & save the image(s).

TAKING WITHOUT ASKING IS STEALING.

If you like to purchase any image, please write to me: eric@ocean2u.com, ricleong@hotmail.com. This would be a great encouragement to me and of cos help me to cover some of my photographic investments and I'll showcase more pix. I am also available for photography services @ a fair cost.

Thank you.

Q & A Session


Q1) Why BLOG?
me: Heard so much about it. Duno how to blog or 'kena' 'Block'. Out of curiosity sign up for 2 workshops by NHC (Naked Hermit Crabs) on "How to create a Blog". Moreover I think this is the best way to reach out.

Q2) So, did you learn anything?
me: Of cos! If not you won't be reading it now.......darh!! Still a lot more to learn.....slowly la.

Q3) Why titled "IMAGE"?
me: hmmmmm.....I'm not good in expressing with words. I take decent photos and image can translate message into all languages. Agree?

Q4) What sort of messages in your photos?
me: All sorts.....good, bad, ugly. Up to you to interpret.....subjective la. Get what I mean?

Q5) OK OK. I have nothing to ask. Can I take a look now?
me: Please. Hope you like them...though not many yet.

4 comments:

Ria Tan said...

I am thoroughly impressed!!

No more 'blocked' excuses :-)

Can't wait to see more!

david santos said...

Happy Lunar New Year!

Futuristics said...

NICE Blog :)

eric leong said...

Hi Futuristics,
Thanks.